The City of Clinton has a City Attorney who handles general legal duties of the City, including but not limited to:
- Advising the City Administrator, Mayor and City Council on all legal matters;
- Drafting legal documents including contracts, ordinances, and resolutions;
- Representing the City in State and Federal court and before administrative bodies;
- Prosecuting of those charged with violations of a city ordinances or regulations
- All other matters as directed.
The City of Clinton contracts with Lynch Dallas, P.C. for City Attorney services.
Patrick J. O'Connell, Point of Contact
Lynch Dallas, P.C.
526 Second Ave. SE
PO Box 2457
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-2457
Phone: (319) 365-9101