The City of Clinton has a City Attorney who handles general legal duties of the City, including but not limited to:
- Advising the City Administrator, Mayor and City Council on all legal matters;
- Drafting legal documents including contracts, ordinances, and resolutions;
- Representing the City in State and Federal court and before administrative bodies;
- Prosecuting those charged with violations of city ordinances or regulations; and
- All other matters as directed.
Patrick J. O'Connell, Point of Contact
Lynch Dallas, P.C.
526 Second Ave. SE
PO Box 2457
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-2457
Phone: (319) 365-9101